1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information in this policy refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and includes information about living individuals that can identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card numbers.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information by appropriate means to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information we have obtained for the following purposes. Except as required by law, we will not use personal information for purposes beyond those listed below without the prior consent of the person concerned.
(1) To provide information regarding our products, services, etc.
(2) To reply to or contact you in response to your inquiries or requests regarding our products, services, etc.
(3) To bill and collect fees and costs related to our products and services.
(4) To carry out transactions such as after-sales service for our products and services, etc.
(5) To confirm your identity for the purpose of selling or providing our products and services.
(6) To conduct marketing activities regarding our products and services, etc.
(7) For various business communications, business negotiations, information management, accounting procedures, etc.
(8) For other purposes incidental or related to the above purposes.
4. Management of Personal Information
We will take effective safety measures and preventive actions against all risks (unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage, etc.) to personal information handled by our company, and will handle personal information safely and appropriately.
In the event of a risk, we will promptly take corrective measures to prevent recurrence and promptly respond to complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without obtaining the prior consent of the individual. However, the following cases do not constitute provision to a third party.
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(4) Other cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
6. Voluntary nature of personal information input
If any fields other than the required ones are not filled in, there will be no effect on the transmission or management of information.
However, we may not be able to respond to your inquiry or request if there is an error in the required fields.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person in question, we will disclose such information to the person in question without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases. If we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
(1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party.
(2) If there is a risk of a significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business.
(3) If it violates any other laws or regulations.
8. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If the personal information provided by the person himself is incorrect, we may request the person himself to correct, add, or delete your personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction") according to the procedures specified by the person himself.
If we deem it necessary to make such a correction upon receiving a request for such correction from the person in question, we will make the correction to the relevant personal information without delay.
9. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
When we receive a request from the person himself to stop using or delete his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use or that it has been obtained through wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. If we determine as a result of such investigation that it is necessary to suspend the use of such personal information, we will suspend the use of such personal information without delay.
11. Contact for Inquiries
Requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information held by our company and questions about our company's handling of personal information are handled according to the following procedures. Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests that do not follow these procedures.
(1) Procedure for Disclosure of Personal Information
Please send your request by mail to the address below. We will confirm your identity or that of your representative, and upon confirmation, we will respond to your request in writing or by a method agreed upon between you and us. Please note that you will be responsible for the postage costs and that it will take some time to respond to your request.
Postal Code: 154-0012
GranDuo Komazawa VIII 5F, 1-5-16 Komazawa, Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo
Hours: Weekdays from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.